The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

no, i'm not a huge fan of candy

the person below me cracks out on candy every Halloween & turns into a monster on a huge sugar rush(i did that once :))

True...ish. It happens on easter, pancake tuesday and any time I have a sleepover too!

(@Patch chicken kievs are chicken fillets wrapped around a cheese/garlic mixture and coated in breadcrumbs btw)

The person below me can knit

False! I survived in school with 6 hours' sleep cos I couldn't drop off early!

The person below me can program stuff

?False I guess? I only have 1 actual friend, had him sense preschool, lost contact with all other friends when I got sick, haven't made any new ones.

(recorded posts: The Forum Fun / Word Games section does not count to your posts.

The person below me has listened to Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV Disc 1 - 18 Ghosts II

False, I can't stand rap!

The person below me has never worked a day in their life

False! I do have enough to get another iPod (= *coughmineisprettyoldsoyeahIneedanewonecough* But not with my own money though.

The person below me spends their money on books a lot. (Kind of like every other week :P)

True, somewhat. The most common way for me is by merely finding money. I don't do chores/get an allowance :crying_blow:

The person below me is one of those people who doesn't like chocolate.

Truuuuue. 8D At least at the moment, sometimes I use IE (Only if I need to) or Opera (unless Firefox goes kerploosh/if I want to XD).

The person below me doesn't like shopping at hardware stores. (Home Depot in particular, if that's a hardware store...chain.:P)