Ultimate Bullseye II Released

Superfly

Ultimate Bullseye II has been activated for all users in Neopia. Start trying your luck at it now and perhaps you might just get the avatar while it's still being tested! Also, the old version is still playable; try you luck there before it goes into the game graveyard. Expect to see this game "officially" released by Neopets shortly.

Update: If you have gotten the avatar, know of the score needed, or know any additional information about the Ultimate Bullseye avatar please post a comment to this news post - just click 'comment's, below, and then 'Add Reply' at the top of the next page you see!

Update: The old version is no longer playable.

Frontpage Marquee

game_ultimatebullseye2.jpg

Game Buttons

ctp_903.gificon_903.giftm_903.gif

Trophies

903_3.gif903_2.gif903_1.gif

Game Room Marquee

903.gif

Neogreetings

tm_1222.gif tm_1223.gif tm_1224.gif

Click to View

Caption

sm_caption_850.gif

It does look like they will be sending the original version into the game graveyard - here's it's image.

deceased_game_32.gif

Don't forget that Korbats Lab 2 is still in beta-testing and will probably be released within the coming days.

They definitely changed some things around since beta. I can tell a major difference, the game has been made way easier with more bonuses (balloon, random plushie apple dude).

TNT did take it out of beta for about a day before the release. :) So they probably took user reviews into account and changed a few things around.

One of the things I'm glad they changed was having to literally click "continue" in between each shot. Now you can just press any key. :D

I HATE it! I can't believe that they ruined my favourite game! The graphics are wonderful, but the angle isn't even logical. Who on earth would want to shoot from that angle? Anyway, I give it a 4/10 for graphics and new elements purely. Such a shame, just like Igloo Garage Sale 2.

Cameron