Two Week Notice

smumpkins

Well in any case, TDN will miss you if you leave. Here, I'll give you some cookies to remember me by.

I think I got an apology. I'm not sure. They apologized, then said some things, followed by telling me I should seek out psychological help. Yeah, not too happy right now....

Yeah, like I'd eat your cookies. *rolls eyes*

That's an odd way to apologise.

No seriously, those are special cookies - they'll act as your evil minions.

Yeah, I agree. But, that's why I'm leaving the site. So I don't get into a petty argument. Part of the reason why I'm worried how big this topic hit. I wasn't expecting so many responses....

I've learned from a long time of talking to you that your inventions never work out properly....

The reason this topic is so big is that you are an active and well respected member of the forums that we will sorely miss if you disappear. Still, there's nothing to be gained from petty arguments...

I know my inventions rarely work out - I originally meant them to be my evil minions, but they somehow took a liking to you.

Well, this is seriously starting to stress me out. I didn't want to make this into a bid thing, but that's how it turned out. I really do appreciate how all of you are trying to get me to stick around, though. :yes: Really makes a guy feel special. ^_^

AA, are they female cookies or male cookies?

Erm, as far as I know, they're just cookies...

Well if Cameron and I make another survival contest, be sure to come back for it. :)

NOOO!!!

If it is me that is the one then I will quit the forms! Because it will hurt everyone if you leave but if I was gone it will be ok!

PLEASE DON'T QUIT!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This topic as been temporarily closed pending a staff review of it.

Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.