Rise of The Newbie

the.neggery

Hi TDN Forums,

My Neopets username is knightchorus. It says 2 weeks old but, actually I'm on Neopets for years already. It's a new account. I hope TDN Forums can allow me to enjoy Neopets even more than before. Pardon me if I did something wrong, I'm a Newbie, remember? :S

P/S : I love neggs and jelly. :graduated:

So that's it,

the.neggery

Welcome to TDN forums! So far you haven't done anything wrong as far as I can see, so as an official token of your TDN Forums membership, I offer you this cookie!

Hello hello, I am prolly the only person on TDN who doesn't play Neopets. Lemme enlighten you, I quit Neopets last January but couldn't stay away from the forums. Neopets just seems too childish now, but the members here on TDN are mature, at times. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me or any of the members. BTW, you might want to read the rules. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

Hello and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, and never eat cookies given to you by our members... EVER. Not good for your health... or your sanity. Also, your second post on this topic had only three words. The minimum is seven words, or you get scolded. >_<;; You can edit it before it gets spotted, though.

Also, make sure to avoid The Evil Guy's cookies. They're evil. Very evil.

I'm Cameron, and welcome to TDN. :) At the moment, Taco Bandito (also known as Smumpkins), The Evil Guy (also known as AA) and myself are among the most active members, but we aren't the only ones. Hopefully you get to know us, and I hope you like it here ;).

Cameron