What ever happened to...

Guest Levy

Curiousity hit me as I looked through the overall top posters here on TDN and I compiled a list of the once top posters, who left for some reason.

Whatever happened to...

Empress Keiko

Mini-Chan

.Dan.

Mira

buzz

MOPGhost

webpixie

Rαđιαηсє

Pancreatic dragon

Foxy!

WEVIL

Crazy Lulu

Jasper

Chipmonker

penguinova

Arrogance

Giovanni Gale

I had better stop there.

What happened? Should we try to contact them and tell them we miss them?

Or should we just ask why they aren't online anymore?

T_T

Actually, I've seen Mini-Chan around, lately. Other than the rest, I've not seen. Plus, I was just remarking on how the forum moderator, Chipmonker, is never on. Kind of makes me think that the debate area is unsupervised....

Then let's spam the debate forum! J/K, I would never spam... anymore...

Anyway: Huh, how did Mini-Chan get on the list? *Is confused by own actions and takes Mini-Chan off list*

Well, emailing them to come back would be a moderator/administrator job, so I guess we'd have to leave that to them. Then again, there are a great deal of members that haven't been seen in a long time. I know that my brother was on here for like two days before he got sick of Neopets and became more interested in his girlfriend. *shrugs*

It's sad, but people probably end up having to deal with life and all. Still, hopefully they'll come back someday.

So, the question is if any of the moderators would be upto the task of contacting them.... Plus, we haven't had a forum moderator in the debate section since August (last I checked).