Hey im new!

Hey there Sundae! Welcome to the forums.

(: We might be a little crazy a points, but we are all good people, if you ever have any issues feel free to contact any staff member and they will be glad to give you a hand.

I'm TJ (aka Superfly). Hope to see you posting around the forum.

*Bows in with magician's costume including a ridiculous top hat* We are all somewhat insane here, but it doesn't take long to get used to. *cough*You'llprobablygoinsaneaswell*cough* Anyway, I offer you a very warm welcome to TDN forums. I'll just leave this plate of cookies here for you to eat. *Bows out again with everybody's wallets hidden under the hat*

*steals AA's hat and takes my wallet back* Okay, so the person you need to watch out for the most is the one posting just above me. When him, Penguins and Crusher all start talking, you might want to just sign off for the day. >_<;; Other than that, everything else is great. Hope to see you round the water cooler!

...oh, and never eat HIS cookies. They're evil, and you don't want to drink that cure. ...scorpion venom... *shudders*