What shall it be?

Matt

What will it be, children?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be the best way to use your donation money?

• Buy the Meowclops as intended - Work towards the FQD with the moeny left over.
    • Buy the FQD - Work towards the Meowclops with the money left over.

Thanks to everyones generousity, we've got almost 2800K in our donations account. WAY TO GO!

But we've got a dilemma. Since the tragic passing of our Faerie Queen Doll, do you think we should buy a new one of those before the Meowclops, or the other way around?

We await your instructions,

Matt (With Erics name written in pencil beside it).

Also, you're halfway there already why stop now? If you buy the FQD now it'll take another forever to get the meowclops. Plus it's easier to make a couple mil than it is to make 4.5! Once the Meowclops is bought no doubt you'll have another inundation of congratulatory donations which may get you to the FQD right after anyway. With some luck :)

With the current inflation of the meowclops constantly rising, I'd say get the meowclops before its price can jump any higher. The Faerie Queen Doll's price isn't expected to do that, is it? XP

All valid points.

Plus, I'm a fan of the Halloween thing. That might just have won it.

I'll keep it open for a few more hours so those in the specifically annoying timezones can catch up. :)

Could do, but I doubt they'll go any lower than the lowest on the trading post, would they?

This is where Eric and his amazing haggle abilities comes in handy. I'M IN UNCHARTED TERRITORY. :(

haha no don't do that! I'd just say wow congratulations go buy that one then :P

I agree with that. I know that someone has said that to me before, and I said "Okay, go buy that one then." Their response? It was a bluff. >_<