Ooh, you guys...

Matt

After we sadly informed you of our recent hacking, we've been inundated with messages of sorrow and wishes to bring those who did it to justice.

More significantly, however, is the power of your pockets.

Even without asking for any help, you come in your droves to donate using the ALP Donation Shop or even give us a Zafara Double Agent Plushie we can use! I'm waiting for a reply to see if I can name this hero, but he knows who he is and all I can say is thankyou.

With the recent donation of 400K from one person through our donation shop, we need to restock it. Bear with us. Sand is a rather boring thing to buy, y'know. :P

And to end on a final positive note, since the Avatar Lending Account Jerrypteri was created some 16 months ago, the recorded amount donated has been 7,135,998 NP.

Thank you, people of TDN. We salute you.

Matt (With Eric silently echoing behind).

EDIT

From strength to strength, we've recieved an 800K from an anonymous donator!

Obviously I know who they are, just they wished to remain anonymous. I thank them regardless, however, for their kindness.

And everyone elses kindness during this time and, well, ever. :)

Aww you donators are awesome! One setback and look how many steps forward you've taken already :) yay! I donated a bit too and here have your sand back I don't wannit hahaha! Just so we all know, how much do each of those things cost? If we have a goal to reach maybe we'll have a bit of incentive to keep coming back and donating! :graduated: Psychology 101 :S