What Would You Put In Neopets If You Could?

cloudedsunny

You know how there is something for everyone in the game of neopets and similar games? Well I was just wondering what are all your favourite things, can be anything from avvie collecting to battling to neohomes etc. My fave is probablyyyyyyy neohomes...even though I don't do it much anymore!

And also, if you could change anything or add cool stuff to neopets what would it be??? Gimme your wildest dreams!! hehe

I'd like to see customisable facial features and expressions like in habbo hotel. They finally did clothes, why not that someday? :)

Know what else would be kinda cool? Customisable vehicles. I remember once ages ago someone mentioned it and I thought it was a silly idea cos...well where do neopets go! But I still like the base idea if it had a purpose. There used to be this game where you used the points you earned to soup up your cars and go race some more, something like that would be cool.

I like avvie collecting too but I used to think it was useless so only went on a kick sort of recently. It's more about joining in with the crowd for me, I like the idea of having some status cos I have some but I don't go out of my way to get really hard ones or anything. Except I want the adam one one day ;) hehe

Lol, that would be cool.

I would put in a thing, where if you put something in your shop it would show you what the lowest price was in the SW, so you wouldn't have to open another page and type it in, and do the whole shop-wizard thing.

I love the Stock Market, collecting stuff and spending nps XD.

I've mentioned before about having a more "realistic" way of shopping. Let me explain, I would like TNT to make the shopping experience just like in real life. Create a cash register, have shelves just like any supermarket and make it so our pets can get their own shopping carts and pick stuff from the shelves. I LOVE shopping on Neopets so I would be so happy if they did that. I think they should've done that instead of the NC Mall, but then again now that they have added more income to their company, they should spend it on a new shoppping experience OR hire more staff to keep track of reports <_<.

That shop wiz idea is EXCELLENT! Or like maybe a button you could click to "auto-price" where it would make everything 1np lower than the lowest on the wiz.

What's an MMORPG?? Something something role play game?

How would guild wars work?

Yeah I agree about the reports they should totally get on top of that lol

I kinda hate the NC Mall too, when my internet goes down to broadband speed it's MEGA hard to load - so I reckon maybe even have a user choice of html or flash pages like it used to be - cos all the flash makes it hard/impossible for slow users (especially the new daily!). Not that I'd spend real money anyway I just wanna do the daily and play dressups! hahaha

That shop wiz idea is EXCELLENT! Or like maybe a button you could click to "auto-price" where it would make everything 1np lower than the lowest on the wiz.

lol wouldn't that make stuff deflate, if it was automatic? It could be like the pricing part of the SSW, that gives an average of the lowest 10 prices on the wiz... I do like the idea though, restocking my shop would be way, way quicker then!

I just want them to add the adoption part of the pound back. It's really frustrating when I've got a neopet that one of my co-workers wants, and she has one that I want. >_<

I'd like them to add a quest that only new players can play, and it makes them go all over the site. Instead of automatically getting their newbie pack, they'd earn a piece after going to where they need to. ^_^ Then maybe the newbies won't feel like they should be GIVEN stuff, and that they should EARN it. XP

Generally, you can think of this game like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, or even Runescape. MMORPG's are fun to play on occasion, but don't get addicted. Once that happens, you'll lose all your money on memberships. >_<

But, back to the subject at hand. I'd like to be able to pose my neopets. Or choose their emotions. I know you can do sad, angry or happy, but only on certain conditions. I'd like to set mine to always sad/angry. Happy is irritating. v_v;;

My favourite thing of Neopets so far is the battledome. *is addicted to violence*

Right now, the thing I'd most like is an automatic system for receiving bank interest.

Ugh I know I SO need auto interest. But I understand why they don't, you could just stop playing for years, come back and be a neogajillionaire. Suhweet!

Posing would be cool too, much like the customisable face thingy. It would be easy enough for them to program in!

I kinda think the battledome is lame as it is. What would you do to make it better?

I'm kinda fascinated by these MMORPG's. I've never played one so I'm basically clueless. How do they work different than neopets? I used to play warcraft in the early days when it was a PC game...is it basically like that except all the characters are real people now and playing in real time instead of turn based or click based like neopets? Does that mean you have to be in full screen, not in your browser? That's kinda one of the things I like about neo, it fits in with your other daily activites like chatting and all that, it's not like an immersive thing you can just go in and out as you please and nothing much will change - you have control of your own little world more or less.

My brother said that people pay real money for warcraft dollars so there are people who play it for a job and then sell the money lol what's up with that?!?!

Well, TNT could make the battledome flash and more like an actual battle as well as getting rid of all the bugs (it's positively teeming with bugs right now). In a recent editorial TNT actually said they had a battledome revamp planned, but in the very distant future.

I hate meepit and feepit!

Think about it though - if battledome was based on gaming skill (ie. like a playstation beatemup game) then the whole point of levels, strength, hit points, all statistics would go completely down in value. Cos you could be weak and still excellent at games or strong and terrible at games. Turn based is the only thing I can think of that would work...

I don't like it as is, but I just can't think of how to make it better :( I'd be hopeless as a TNTer!!

It needs to be faster definately. And have some sort of better animation and graphics...although making it an all out flash game I wouldn't like. And hey what about the arenas? They have all these different ones but they all have a white background when you play :P

Maybe they could add arena hazards like the ice and snow one could be slippery

That sounds like a good idea. And different pets/opponents could have elemental strengths/weaknesses in different arenas.

Wow like imagine if paintbrushes also GAVE YOU BATTLE ABILITIES!!!! The elemental things you're talking about - like Maraquan pets could gain a watery power and darigan pets an evil type power, and desert pets some sort of sand storm attack, and Halloween pets the evil thing that they are dressed up as! Like the werewolf could go all beserk and slashy and the lil shoyru devil (heehee my fave cos I have one!) could pitchfork you all crazylike! Wow I really like this idea

I thought of another one. :) I hate t when i'm editing my guild, and my thing goes over 5000 characters. :( So, I would improve that. Like make it maybe 7500 characters? And I would also put one of those things that say "you have ___ characters left".