Welcome Xepha to the Content Team!

Samuel

Hello everybody,

I'm extremely pleased to announce that the Content Team will be working with prominent forums member Xepha, as she joins our small little team!

Xepha has joined the team following some interesting content submissions and some excellent work translating for the Lost Isle plot. I personally am extremely pleased that she is joining us - she's a dilligent, intelligent, thoughtful, friendly and funny person, and a real benefit to the team.

Xepha is 21 years old and in University in Canada (yay - Ryan has a fellow Canadian to work with!), and now the oldest staff member on the team. Please do welcome her and congratulate her on her appointment!

Matt: Congratulations, Xepha. You're the second oldest staff member ever, second only to Jasper, I believe. But I know you're not second best in anything else. :)

Ryan: Yay, you've already been a huge help with... a whole ton of things, and now its official... with benifits! Congratulations!

Xepha is one of three staff members we have recently appointed. The next two will be announced at a later date, once we've finalised their applications. Xepha doesn't currently have forum powers, so please continue to address your forum-related issues to a red-coloured moderator, or use our Report! function.

Many thanks,

Samuel

Head of Content Department

Congratulations very much. Now I understand that confusion on the Shoutbox the other day. Yay! We have more staff members! -> More Content -> More People -> More Popularity -> More People click on ads -> Ian is happy! -> Us happy!