Last Meal

smumpkins

You just discover you have a terminal disease, and that you only have 24 hours to live. You are told that until the moment of your death, however, you will feel quite healthy. Within those 24 hours you have enough time to say your fond farewells, as well as take part in a couple other things. One of these things is your last meal on earth. What shall it be? Remember, after you die, you'll never get a chance to eat these things again.

What shall it be? What will your last meal be?

xP I guess the #1 thing I would want is curry. Yeah, I know, just curry. To me, it is the most delicious thing in the world. Just think about the luffly smell of stew?-ish substance that smells heavenly..*sigh*

>.> I guess I really want it because I have it rarely (like...once a year..xD).And now my stomach is growling. Off to eat some stufferz. ^=^

I think... I would like to have a meal like the one we had for Christmas when I was a kid...

lot of things to eat, prepared with love by my grandmother... appetizers, lot of different main courses, tons of cookies, cakes and other desserts.

It would take forever to eat, and I'd be really happy before dying XD

I've thought about this, but more as a result from the death row side of things since I always wander why people choose what they do for their last meals? I guess for me I would have to do a full three course bonanza. The first course would be a bleu cheese and grilled chicken salad with Roma tomatoes and a nice vinaigrette on top if it and I'd have some teriyaki mushrooms on the side. The main course would be a platter of three types of food; orange glaze roasted whole duck served without having been separated to keep the juices inside the meat, Sichuan style pork preferably braised, and some stuffed habanero poppers served freshly cut and cooked for maximum effect. The desert would be the kicker as I would go for a decadent triple fudge ice cream served with a warm rum cake. To drink with all this would be water and a good wine, preferably Chardonnay or Merlot.

A no-brainer for me. One piece of toast buttered on one side, and a glass of water.

A no-brainer for me. One piece of toast buttered on one side, and a glass of water.

......What?!?!?!?

Anyway, I would probably opt for my favourtie Subway ("eat fresh!") with Tomato, Capsicum, Extra Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Honey Mustard, heated not toasted Cheese and Herbs bun, ham, tomato sauce and no pepper or salt. Then dessert would be a MASSSIVE chocolate mousse with 10 marachino cherries on top and half a can of whipped cream. But then I would probably cry because it was my last meal.

@Crusher: That's the one meal that sustained me through all the most difficult times in my life, whether studying for exams, getting dehydration, or recovering from a broken leg.