Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more people have just answered, taking the total up to 3 out of 5 people correct. Good luck Strategos and Vira! You should all be recieving the newsletter by now, go poke the last 3 into answering. The prize, a Main Codestone, has already been won. It will not be given out out until everyone has answered, though. Good Luck to everyone, only AA and I get to know who got it right (meheheheheheh).

Crusher

Who are the last 3? Please don't let me die. Please. Please. Triple Please. At least I *know* that I got the answer right.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's in the PM you sent us.

*looks at the skull and is reminded of the play "Hamlet"* Poor Horacio, I knew him well. XP

I don't care if I get the codestone, I just hope I got it right. That was a pain in the butt, and I could find no other way to get it. >_<;;

A classic, but not as good as "Macbeth". That was better. :P Anyway, before we get dangerously off topic, back to the contest.

I really struggled with this myself, in fact I had to PM AA for the answer. Sad, but true.

Crusher

I honestly didn't realise that anybody would find that one tough - it seemed like a piece of cake. Not even a poisoned one at that.

Ah, but you see, not everyone knows how to play chess. I know how, but it's been years since I've played. So, this was a good survival question, if you ask me. Isn't next Sunday a bit far off? It would be nice if we could end it sooner. I'm impatient to start the next part.

Well, next Sunday is the cutoff, but we'll start the next part sooner if everybody's submitted their answers.

Ok, so here's what's happening.

Trisha has answered, but forgot to tell me who she's attacking. :P

Crash is still hyperactively trying to figure it out, but failing.

Luna hasn't even answered at all yet. o_O *pokes Luna*

Crusher

That just leaves Trisha to attack someone, and Luna to actually remember she's in a contest! :P Ok, that's kinda mean, I'm only joking. :) Oh, and here is another spolier for next week's scenario: Gladiators. So, so far you have: "Gladiators," "Massive Healing," "Sacrifice," "Bloodbath" and :skull: .

Crusher