Wildlife

Crusher

He'd introduce animals found in the wild while making a television show for Disney or Animal Planet.

So, you either risking taking damage this round and fighting next round, or you play it safe this round, and get forced to rest next round. >_<;;

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really bad that I haven't been able to respond at all this week, making you guys wait, and I'm afraid to say that I can't continue this contest. :( For school reasons, Sahetow will be rescued by the mighty Princess Ruto and brought back to health in her own world called "Reality". :P

Good luck, Wildlife! :D

Oh noes! Are you absolutely sure? It's no trouble at all that you couldn't respond, truly! You aren't dead yet! I won't take you out of the running unless you're ABSOLUTELY sure. Please don't quit! :(

~Cameron~

It's not the fact that I'm not dead yet, but all of these after-school curicculums that I'm involved in now and I simply don't have time to come online. Believe me, I'd like to stay but I can't. I'm really sorry. :( Maybe after all this junk in the world is over I'll have more time to visit. :D

I am thinking that way Taco Bandit but hmm he did say those animals that were small would not have any health loss getting there. Am I small enough? Not sure lol. Of course if I do rest and not charge for it, I am hoping the amulet wont be worth anything :) Not only that I only have 49 health I think so do I go out with a punch or sit back and lick my wounds? Will she play it safe or go for the final beating? Sending my answer now.....

I don't have time to check, I'm frantically trying to do heaps of work. At this rate, I'm completely stuffed until Thursday. It'll be updated then. Like I said, I'm really sorry. I just don't have time for the next 3 days.

~Cameron~