Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well depending on Crusher, probably tomorrow or the day after, since I have nothing to do for the next few days.

Oooh. Let's have a ghost-team theme song. Me and Isabel, and sooner or later some more people. *claps hands* x3

Well, you could use the Ghost Busters song. XP Sorry, first thing that popped into my head.

CAMERON, ARE YOU GOOFING OFF AGAIN?!?!

Azar needs life energy to cross over into the land of the living. Unfortunately for him, most of you aren't ready to peacefully stand there and let him take it.

The more life energy he gets the more 'solid' he becomes, and thus he can hit harder.

Azar is not an evil being, just one that is bored of, well, death. Anyway, without further ado, here's the next scenario!

Scenario 4.1: The Treasure of the Lost

You turn to leave, thankful for the passing of the malicious Azar. All that matters now is rest. You look down at your bloody body, scarred from the brutal fight. “At least it could be worse,†you think. You look at the fallen Panther and give a shudder as the buzzards descend from the skies. You look away. Wild you may be, but you aren’t devoid of a heart. A weakness you will need to overcome, if you wish to survive. You all leave in separate directions, thankful that the fight is over. None of you choose to fight, you are all too wounded for such stupidity. There is an uncomfortable temporary truce, and the mood becomes one of annoyance and restraint. In the midst of all this, you are all too preoccupied to notice Azar, only a spec of him still visible, cackle softly. The ground gives way below you. You scream.

You fall in a pool of dust, and land softly to your relief. Suddenly, you see an amulet glowing with power up ahead, through a small hole in a wall, and you wonder if you will be able to reach it. The others have spotted it to, and you note their craving for it. It reminds you somewhat of the one given to that Rhino guy who keeps beating everyone up. Your eyes narrow, realising the power it may hold. You think for a minute. Going for it would mean an all out battle with anyone else wanting it, and you don’t even know if it’s useful or not. You could even get killed in the chaos. Then again, think about what powers it might grant. A tough choice… What do you do?

This week all you need to submit to me is either to charge in for the prize, or to stand back and avoid the stampede. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE AMULET WILL BE USEFUL. Once all results are in, I will flip one virtual coin on http://random.org/coins/ website. Heads it’s (very) useful, tails it’s a piece of junk. If I get tails, I will flip again. Tails again, it has no power, Heads it has a mediocre power. In other words, there is a ¾ chance that it will be worth getting, however I accept no responsibility if it is useless. If you are a large animal, you will need to break down the wall and will lose some health. It will only be revealed exactly how low your size needs to be once all results are in, as will the health to be lost by those breaking through. If you are smaller, you can avoid the health loss and go for it. The next scenario will be part of this one. Whoever is willing to go for the amulet will be fighting for it, with the person with the most health at the end taking the jewel. Anyone who chooses not to go for the amulet will not be able to attack, rest or be attacked next scenario, and will have no scenario to do. All you need to submit is your choice, you may not attack or rest this scenario.

~Cameron~

Basically, if you wait outside the wall, next scenario you have to rest. XP Tough choice. Since all the large animals have high health, I'm guessing the amount of damage will be substantial. *frowns*