Wildlife

Crusher

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #218

Crusher: No, this week abilites have no effect. Thanks alot for pointing that out!! Notes updated.

Post #222

Crusher: Because everyone's damage will be x3, those with Vampire Blood will have a HUGE advantage because they will be getting x3 Health too.

Now, if I'm just misunderstanding this, please do set me straight. :glasses:

Oh for god sake, I can't believe I'm confusing you all. Look, I'm sorry about this, so to clear things up:

NONE OF YOUR ABILITIES HAVE ANY EFFECT THIS WEEK

THEY WILL BE REPLACED THIS WEEK WITH TRIPLE DAMAGE.

Cameron

Okay, so that leaves Slazator (Strategos), Rathunta (Luna), Eclipse (Shattered Ribbon), Trisha (Trisha), Sahetow (Princess Ruto). I went ahead and poked all of them. I'll do it again tomorrow, if they've still not responded. ^_^

Yup. We now have Strategos, leaving Luna the Forgetful, Vira the Shattered, Trisha the, erm, Trisha and Her Highness Princess Ruto. :P

Pretty good by Day 2 of 7. Also, I can't belive we're already up to page 13. This must really be a good contest, or it would have died by now. Probably just beginners luck for me! :)

Cameron

Ahh its the weekend, sorry for the slow response I do get busy. Taco, I giggle ever time I see you so excited to see the results, you have ants in your pants and this is a good thing. Ok, I am sending in my attack right now! Also my user name trisha trisha *laughs* I am new at this, should the second be a nic name? my neopets name.