Swap Ideas Day

Superfly

This one might sound boring, but think about it for a second. :D

You get to type out all the random thoughts that come into your head, and let other people build on them, lets all swap ideas about everything and see if we can come up with something cool, say for TDN eh? (or anything really)

(:

What Dillon said, sorta brung back memories.

Bring back the Staff Pwn Contest

That was Great Fun,

If i recalled, i was gathering ideas for a staff contest (because staff was making the members do something ridiculous), and I think it was Keiko who came up with the Idea (And soon it may be brought back, my new evil plan)

Oops, by we, I meant I. lol - hope you didn't take my comment as a full out statement for the staff. :/

Anyway on topic, my current idea of the day is : Altador Plot Prize being released any day now :O

XD Yes Dillon. I was kidding because as it's been posted in a bunch of other topics there is a plot on the way. *looks for eric a little more* :O

Theres something odd going on down there :O

But Eric is supposedly sick... with some sort of -itus ... and his phone is usually off :P

Thats about the extent of my knowledge.

I have an idea!!! This database thing that lets you see what all the new pet colours look like... that would be AWESOME!!!!!!