Applications to be sent to JerryPteri

Matt

Mainly, this message is to make my inbox less full with ambient requests for items.

If you would like to borrow an item from the Avatar Lending Program, please Neomail Jerrypteri with your application and not Eric or Matt.

And please. Don't try to Neofriend us at the same time. It doesn't make matters any easier. :/

But on a brighter note, we're slowly beating the Meowclops inflation rate, currently at a cool 1,286,238 NP. The interest rate is currently 388 NP a day, which is being collected daily. Thanks to those who are buying gigantic amounts of sand from us. :)

Thanks.

Matt and Eric (Who is still "currently unavaliable")

We have a thread dedicated to random ALP questions, but to be a good sport, I'll answer it anyway.

The ALP simply lends out avatar items (and, when the pound comes into action, pets) to those who probably can't afford the item. We ask for collateral (a sort of desposit) while you borrow it, and you get it back once we recieve it back. No payment required. :)

Im new too, i dont have enough collat for other ZDAP 's on the neoboards, i was wondering, is JerryPteri lending a ZDAP??? i only have a really rare wearable item and 470k.... but i really want the ZDAP avvie, so can i offer that collat to jerrypteri for a ZDAP, Meowclops or FQD??? :mellow:

I have read the rules and im about to get premium, yay, but i dont know if 470k and a rare wearable is enough?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Verging offtopic talk. Please use The ALP forum for general ALP questions.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.