National Cheese Pizza Day

Superfly

Hello all, if you read the topic, you were probably intreeged and wondering why in the world is TJ posting about National Cheese Pizza Day. o_O

Unimportant Information

Well, I'm going to see how well of a response this gets and if it's a decent sized one, I'll be doing this everyday with a different topic each day. :) I might be inlisting help if I can't get a day for some odd reason, but don't go volunteering, it'll probably just be Anime (:D). They will be posted on an awkward 24 hour schedule. I live on the East Cost, making me in Eastern Standard Time... Therefore, so I don't have to mess with all this in the morning, they will be posted around 3:30 PM EST (12:30 NST) each day, and will go into the next day, until the new topic is created. Once the new topic is created this topic will be locked, and new random but organized converstion will take place in the new topic. :) Most days have more than one 'theme' for the day, so I'm just going to pick one, the most randomest one I can find.

/Unimportant Information

So, without further caios lets chat about Cheese Pizza. And please only cheese pizza, and nothing about that unimportant information stuff up there.

(:

I haven't had a cheese pizza for a long time...

but we used to cook them often, with differents cheeses of course XD Goat milk cheese was particulary good on these pizza! I should request a cheese pizza! =P

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've had plan cheese pizza. It tastes really good if you sprinkle just a bit of garlic powder over top of it. Not too much that the pizza will be overwhelmed, but enough to give it a kick. Also, it's really good with the cheap $1 pizzas from Giant Eagle (store in the US). Gosh, now I'm going to go get some, this weekend, and make fun of Xepha while I eat them. >_<

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.