New Feature - Neopets News

Superfly

- Update: The Daily Neopets introduces a new feature! -

We are please to announce the release of our new feature Neopets Redraws. Ever since Neopets redrew all the Neopets it has been very hard to look for the new version of a pet; look no further. With Neopets Redraws, you can select a color and a species, and get a preview of it's new look. With over 1900 images in the database, this exciting page is the first of it's kind and will help you decide what color to paint your pet, see if this species is available in this color, and lots more. So, what are you waiting for? Start exploring. If you are looking for the link in the future, we have now added it to our hot links section at the top of the layout.

redraws_logo.png

- Unreleased News -

Here is a sample of the next group of pets that can wear the Woolen Scarf and the Woolen Cap.

peophin_woolenscarf.pngbuzz_woolencap.png

This weeks Better Than You contestant.

contestant296.gif

Lastly, the newest Premium Calender Image has surfaced.

calendar_0929.gif

September 29th

It's great thanks tdn! Have you guys thought about a page showing all the pics at once for each species too? And a page where you can see all the normal versions of each species to pick what pet you want? And then one of that for each colour too? It's a lot of work I know but I am always looking around on the web for these but never found one since that rainbow place shut down

the normal colour is a good idea, I guess we never thought of that...

We thought of being able to see all of feach pet or colour, but it just wasn't possible with our script, we may be able to do it on a different page though...

That would take way to much time to load each page, the images would bog down slow internet connections, with this advanced script we can not only allow users to view all the combinations, but it only will load the image you select to view, thus making the page fast for all users. :)