Dicearoo Question?

lbrookover

it's the same as with the ones you win from the Wheel of Monotony, they don't actually show up in your inventory and you can't see them at the Neopian Lottery, they say you get one, and I guess you might be lucky to win, but it never happened to me, so it might as well be nothing :P

Me either. I win lotto tickets by the truckload on the wheel and whilst playing dicearoo, I once won ten in one day, still no win. But if its anything like the real lottery, Your odds of winning are slim to none anyways. I wish Neopets would find a way to let you know how many tickets you actually have for the next drawing. They tell you you have a ticket, but theres no way to prove it...

I think it's nearly impossible to win the lottery. I mean, if it were simple, the pot would be much smaller. >.>

That's kinda what I figured too. I mean, If everyone won it all the time, it wouldn't be a very good lotto now would it?

It'd still be nice to know that you had tickets.

PEOPLE! have any of you ever won the lotto? Do tell...

Ahaha...

I actually won the lotto... and it was with a free ticket I found as a random event...

As for Dice A Roo, I read somewhere that a good thing was to buy the max lotto tickets you can, and then play Dice A Roo to earn extra one. So you had more chances to win the lotto... ehehe.

Ahaha...

I actually won the lotto... and it was with a free ticket I found as a random event...

As for Dice A Roo, I read somewhere that a good thing was to buy the max lotto tickets you can, and then play Dice A Roo to earn extra one. So you had more chances to win the lotto... ehehe.

That's just brilliant, my little Xepha. o_O I applaud you.

• 2 weeks later...

I hit the dicearoo jackpot once, netted me 17000... thats about it. I've hit the geraptiku tomb thingy once or twice, but it only gives a thousand and a couple of cheap toys.. or at least thats all its given me.. I once fished a book worth 1100.. thats about all of my amazing wins. my friend spun all the wheels, scratched a scratch card and played the coconut stall and won over 50000 in one day. That was pretty amazing...

• 1 month later...

I was once playing Dice-A-Roo and the pot was 9,800. I won and got the 10x multiplier and got 98000 on the spot.

;D