TDN is hiring!

Samuel

The Daily Neopets is hiring! We're looking to expand our dedicated team of staff that run our main site. Have you got the potential to help us out? Open positions are listed below.

• Content Writers - We're seeking two professional people who can write, edit and update content on the main site. You must be fluent in English, and have excellent spelling, grammar and interesting writing skills. For more details, and information on how to apply, click here.
  • Battledome Experts - We're looking to hear from one or two battledome experts to consult for an upcoming project. This is informal and won't lead to a staff position just yet (but could do in the future). Please contact us via the email address provided here.

An active forums account is not necessary to work as a TDN staff member, but you will need to log into one regularly once accepted! Being an inactive forums contributer will not diminish a chance of employment, but may mean you will have restricted staff powers on the forums.

For more information on employment, click here.

slorg_pirate_roar.gif

Heh, alittle late to be offering the "Battledome expert" position. A year ago I would have been all over that. Everyone knew how much I loved killing the noobies and the true warriors. Alas, that time has come and gone.

Hey, when will TDN start hiring graphics staff? I know a few people who would be perfect for that.

I wanna do an article about something but I dont wanna give it away.

Its an article similar to one of TDN's but it is more indepth.

I'd apply for the content writers but I'm really too busy with my exams right now. I guess I'll give it a shot if there's still a vacancy in November, or maybe I'll just have to find a way to get rid of the exam problem... :devil:

I note a little tone of sarcasm there.... o_O

No, I just think Mikey wishes he could actually write. :/

YAY more content writers to bug, I mean help. :)

*Flails arms wildly*

I can write! But I doubt a person who doesn't play Neopets anymore would be any help to a Neopets Fan site.

X3