[Service annoucement] Server move

Ian

But, I've seen people put up little notes about why it's down and where to go in the meantime. That's what I was thinking of.

That's probably because they use a program similar to Microsoft Frontpage, and are able to take the entire site down, but then just put some slight coding up to notify everyone of the issue. Problem with this is that since they're changing servers, it's not quite the same as what everyone else does. We'll be lucky to see the site up as soon as they say. *nods head* :glasses:

And when should we expect the move to be done? I can still access the main site, so I'm not sure if the move is completed. I notice there's no disclaimer about Betty, anymore. So, is it already completed, or am I just being optimistic?

That's what I was thinking. I thought it was done, since the site had been loading quickly each and every time, until just a moment ago when I got the message with the pink Meepit. So, my guess is that something happened, and the server has not yet been switched. v_v;;

That's what I was thinking. I thought it was done, since the site had been loading quickly each and every time, until just a moment ago when I got the message with the pink Meepit. So, my guess is that something happened, and the server has not yet been switched. v_v;;

I got that last night as well. I thought it was moved already, but I was wrong.