Man Vs. Wild, a phony?

Guest Levy

For a while now there have been rumors of Bear Grylls spending night in hotels during shootings of his hit show, Man Vs. Wild on American TV's Discovery Channel. This video I found on Youtube pretty much proves that he is a phony. The video shows a scene from one of his shows as he crosses a, what he describes, fragile lava bridge. But a hiker recognized the spot and shows that the bridge isn't that fragile, then the camera pans to reveal that the area he was filming in is within walking distance to a road with heavy traffic. Bear Grylls, you've just been pwned.

PS: If you run a slow connection, the video is only a minute long. It is worth seeing. LOLs all around!

Yeah, Survivorman usually seems real enough, but there's a lot o parts where you get suspicious, so i can understand the same thing about Man v. Wild.

Well...I still love Bear, even if he is a phony.... he's still named Bear, lol. XD

I usually like Surviorman better myself, I think he's more hardcore... but at the same time, as one of my friend's brother's said - he spends half the show complaining about having to fix up the cameras and such.

=P

That's part of the show, watching him fiddle with the camera. Its funny sometimes, other times he makes it clear that you don't want to be stranded in the places he goes to.

I thought it funny when he jumped into a mud "pit." He made it look so easy to get out of. Sure, animals would have a hard time, but it looks like climbing out of a pool, albeit a very dirty and stinky one. :hair: