Deadly Earthquake hits Peru

Ellie_Penguin

This happened today and the reason I'm posting this it's because, most of my family live there. My relatives and grandparents are fine, but if you pray, pray for those who are going through hell right now. I was really scared and we tried calling for like an hour, but we got through and everyone is fine :)

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/08/...uake/index.html

I read about this and I also read about other natural events like the heat wave in the southern states or the impending hurricanes and potential tsunamis and big waves and it always scares me. Mother Nature is so strong, but atleast we keep coming back. I pray for everyone who gets affected by this because it's not even the immediate loss that I always worry about, I worry about if it effects a vital part of their lifes in the immediate area and if that could cause a drastic decline. Glad to hear your family is safe and best wishes to them.

Callao is where I stayed when I was there. :( I know people there right now. Trying to get in contact, with people here who have relatives there.