Meowclops donation fund doubled

Matt

Well, we certainly do love you guys right now. It's amazing what a layout change or two can do to you. :)

Since I unveiled the new Jerrypteri lookup and Ian unveiled Y2 a couple of hours later last week, requests for being lended to have risen substantially. Don't worry, I'm keeping on top of that, but there's some better news.

In just one week, the donation amount has increased by about 110%. With a select few sending the donation shop out of stock (You know who you are. ;)), it is now restocked with a few more lower amounts in there, but a couple have just gone while I've typed this, so you need to be quick to get those.

Thanks, you guys, for allowing us to help you.

Top job.

Matt (Who is still hunting down Eric).

Did you manage to sell what I gave you Matt? ;D

So far we've only sold that lab map piece you so kindly gave us. That fetched a fair few Neopoints into the kitty. :)

Ehehe, I love ALP :)

Hum... I think I'll do a SDB cleanout soon and send you more stuff. (Yeah, I want the meowclops avvie... probably like a lot of other people! Meowww! And donations are helping to have it faster.)

Sadly, the price of the Meowclops is inflating faster than what we can raise. What we're hoping for is a new avatar we can head for instead. :P

I think the average for a Meowclops is 3 Million now. :|

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to help out a little with a small donation, I allready have the meowclops avvie and all your other item avvies, but wth it's a good cause xD.

Anyway hope you meet your goal, and if the pound comes back up I might be interested in borrowing pets...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

A post that bumps an old (more than 14 days) topic back up

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.