Who is the Bandit? Post your guesses! You have until 8:54 PM NST.

Ellie_Penguin

Please make sure you read my first post on the other board for updates. It's big and fancy for you to read XD. Anyways, this is going to be the topic where you will post your guess. Please use the following format:

"Is the bandit ____?" or "I think the bandit is _____"

Please only post ONCE and DO NOT edit your post. I'm keeping track of this topic as of now. ONLY post the name of who do you think the bandit is, NOT the accomplices. Also don't post how you figured it out.

The hour will start counting when someone posts after Anime, due to the fact that I made a mistake (thanks TJ for pointing it out).

Posting guesses will end at 10:30pm NST.

Guesses have closed now! I gave an extra hour to see if anyone would come and post a guess. Thing is, if everyone guesses, then there is no point for the bandit to have the chance to run for another week. Next Saturday, the guesses will start early (not so early though so everyone will get a better chance).

I will be posting the answer (whether someone guessed correctly or not) tomorrow morning on the other topic. Sorry if this week hasn't been so exciting, but since it was the first week I thought I would start easy XD.

Please DO NOT post here anymore. You may post on the other topic. Thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mr. The Big Cheese).

Contest is finished

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mr. The Big Cheese if you have any questions regarding this action.