Superfly

Hello all my active little forum members. :) I visited my avatar log account today and got the message below. Just wanted to spread the word. ;) Hope your account doesn't get deleted.

Important Notice to Avatarlog Members: We will be "weeding out" un-used, inactive accounts at the end of August. Please take a minute to go to this page to confirm your membership. This must be done for each Avatarlog account you own, such as alternate/spare accounts.

Please log into any additional Avatarlog accounts you own and use, and confirm your membership on those as well. (Otherwise, they'll be marked as inactive and deleted.) Feel free to spread the word to any friends/guild members/etc. who have an account here, but don't visit the site often to see this notice. Thanks! :)

Please try to confirm all active accounts by: August 31st.

www.avatar.starried.net

Good luck, this public service annoucement has been brought to you in part by: TJ and Umm. Have a great one.

Oh yea, well they can't use it for avatars, so I doubt they will do that. :| Sorry

:O What a glitch: I totally just double posted, I didn't even push the button twice, and that has NEVER happened to me here. :( I fell so guilty. xD

Now all we need is a TDN version of AvLog.

TDN is already having server problems, wouldn't an avatar log just add to it?

Samuel:// They're only temporary ;)

I used the Add points every time I go on (once a month-ish) so I've kept up pretty good with mine. I found it really useful for the packrat avie too since they had started the Packrat guide where you can look up cheap items and the general price. I use it mostly to compare avies with my sister's so I can try to get more than her.