Regarding multiple accounts

caseyt3hgreat

So. My friend, who quit Neopets awhile ago, recently told me that she wanted to get rid of everything she had on her account. She hasn't been on in years, and on top of the hundred or so items in her safety deposit box, she also had a slushie/chia pop collection, which is now worth millions, including an Avocado Chia Pop.

So she'd like me to sell everything for her, but I am absolutely terrified of getting frozen. Should I sell the stuff on her account? Transfer the items to mine? And if I do transfer the items, how should I go about doing it? Like, should I send one item every couple of days? I'm so scared :( I've transferred items between accounts in the past, but never as many or ones as expensive at these.

What should I do? Thank you!

Ideally it would be best for your friend to sell all her stuff. Also it is against Neopets T&C to give away / share accounts, so therefore, you should in no way access her account. She would have to get online from her house, and send you the items, probably by trade would be best.

I recently read somewhere that High Neopoint and High Valued items are watched closely by neopets. So, if they see someone with the same IP taking bidding on a trade that was set-up by the same IP, they might get suspicious and do something, but if your friend got on, (different IP) set-up the trades, and you offered, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

I would like to caution people posting in this topic, any talk of sharing accounts, or accessing friends accounts is against Neopets T&C, as you are just trying to do the right thing I can leave this open, but any more talk of it, from other users or the topic creator, and I will be forced to close this topic. :D Thanks

This topic may remain open for discussion, I in no way just want to go around closing thing before they are finished being discussed about, I just wanted to get it out that we can't talk about sharing accounts or accessing other peoples accounts, even with their permission as it is against Neopets T&C.

If you have gotten enough information about this topic, and are through with it, then I would gladly close it for you, as requested, but if you are still looking for more options then we can leave it open forever (unless it dies, but virtually forever!).