140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

14th September 2006 - 09:14 PM

That was when he was last active.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about a month ago. He was the one who posted the most along with confuciousnz and buzz.

yes, but now it's confuciousnz, you, and me!

You got more posts than me yesterday, because I was busy...homework, out to dinner, and then X-Men The Last Stand...very good movie.

yes, but now it's confuciousnz, you, and me!

You got more posts than me yesterday, because I was busy...homework, out to dinner, and then X-Men The Last Stand...very good movie.

oh i know, I just felt like chatting a lot :laughingsmiley: and well i posted more the day before yesterday. You better thank me when we reach 50,000 posts JK!

oh i know, I just felt like chatting a lot :laughingsmiley: and well i posted more the day before yesterday. You better thank me when we reach 50,000 posts JK!

Yea, and you better thank me also!

Hey, at least give me a hint on how you get so many posts. Please?

um...*cough*spam*cough* you've got to look at all the boards and...post on them...I guess...

The secret is to come up with good responses and be part of topics. ^^^ Tipem said the Off-Topic board is NOT spam.

Yep. He is the one that pinned it. Or someone that is a mod... We do speak about things on a certain topic that others posted about.

I met the requirments. But I'm not sure I want to do it....