Can you name the actor? (its bugging me)

GriffindDWolf

I've been watching some cheesy "horror/vampire" movies and it got me to thinking of which ones I've like the most and now I can't remember the titles of them. To me that doesn't really matter about the names of the films but I can't remember the name of one of my favorite actors for "sci-fi" movies. He has been if a few vampire movies I know but the only character I can remember to place him in is the recurring role as Barbos the demon of fear on "Charmed." If any one can help me remember his real world name that would be great.

Oh and I'd be up to any suggestions of what to watch for good vampire-zombie-werewolf-whatever movie. I'm trying to think of ideas for a "scary" movie marathon. (...then maybe eventually one of just bad kun-fu movies)

(some times really bad is good though there is a point it is just too much)

It might be Billy Drago. I've never watched the show so I don't know if this is him. Look here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158552/fullcredits#cast. There's a character named Barbas.

I live half my life in IMDB. :)

And oh heck I hit reply too fast. My brother just had a zombie theme party. One of the movies was this hilarious Japanese movie Wild Zero with the punk band Guitar Wolf. It was beyond description. Zombies, aliens, schoolgirl pop singers, boy-meets-girl-who-turns-out-to-be-a-boy... It's great. Shaun of the Dead is good for a laugh and there are zombies. Good horror movies, imho: Evil Dead (1,2, and 3-esque), Hellraiser 1&2, Exorcist, the remake of Dawn of the Dead was actually really good... That IMDB has lists of movies with keywords that you're looking for.

YES!! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Its been driving me insane cause I knew the name and couldn't think of it. It is Drago. I still can't believe I couldn't think of it.

Who says spending half a life on something like IMDB or other stuff on movies is a bad thing :laughingsmiley:

Wild Zero with the punk band Guitar Wolf definiately sounds like an interesting choice. I think I'll try and find it. Yeah Shaun of the Dead is definatley amusing.

I'll try and pop by the IMBD and check some things out.

Again thank you :D

You really can't go wrong with the original monster movies (Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman, etc) and all the ones that came after them. A semi amusing movie is "Bad Seed" it's kind of an Omen type movie... which would also be a good addition, gotta love the Omen.

There's the kind of not scary but alright ghost movies like House on Haunted Hill, Ghost Ship.

I'm more of a suspense than horror type person.

I'm not much into horror either but I know a few people who would rather watch horror then things like ghosts cause its the ghosts that freak them out. lol

• 2 weeks later...