Happy Birthday, TDN Forums!

Samuel

Hello all,

Today marks a whole year since TDN Forums was first opened up to the public! YAY!

It's been a fantastic year, and we hope you enjoy it.

On Monday, just over a whole year since the last switchover, we'll be changing our layout. There are also plans for TDN Forums in the coming weeks and months. It's party time, folks =D

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, C'MON! We're holding a gigantic, big, fantastic giveaway :D

Click here to enter the giveaway! It'll remain open until sometime tomorrow. We'll unleash our prizes upon you then =D

I believe our Special Events Co-ordinator, Animetriplicate, has some small events planned also. Wah-hey! They'll be released within a few hours, hopefully.

Thank you for sticking with us for a year!

Update: Poetry Competition!

Yay for the Forums!!!! and cheers for good years to follow. :D

Although the giveaway reminds me I haven't donated items and np to the site for a while...I should fix that soon

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Samuel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; instead, use the edit function. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

All 17 members who entered have been awarded a prize each. The remaining prizes were randomly handed out, depending on what our random generator told us. Some got just the one prize.