Calendar Images

Matt

TNT have got themselves sorted through until July next year with their Pet Central calendar images! Thanks to TJ on the forums for telling us!

092007.png102007.png

September '07 | October '07

112007.png122007.png

November '07 | December '07 meepitgt4.gif

012008.png022008.png

January '08 | February '08

032008.png042008.png

March '08 | April '08

052008.png062008.png

May '08 | June '08

072008.png

July '08

Better than nothing Matt ;D

I used July '07 calendar image to make a button and it's pretty neat, so maybe I'll make more with those pictures :D

Amended. Thanks. I just copied the coding from TJs unreleased news post. I'm so lazy. :P

Yeah. Not exactly exciting news, is it...

I noticed that, but noticed I didn't say anything! :P You just erased that one extra |.

Nope, nothing exciting I just happened to use augusts and though hmmm I wonder if septembers is there and then I just kept going to July of '08. I didn't even know if it would qualify as unreleased news or not. But it did! :laughingsmiley:

Heh. True. It is better than nothing. No other site had it, so we might as well show you it. :P

You better believe it. I tend to only post in the unreleased news topic if no other site has it (SO IT PWNS!), and then I pester Anime to post it, be she never will. :D She's fun to pester though. *puts up invisible shield for when she reads this*

Eheh. Don't worry. She gets that a lot from the staff too. :)

But still off-topic, if you need to get my attention, and that little orange and grey box says I'm online, send me a message by clicking it. Don't use it for the ALP, though. That annoys me.

But on-topic, I never actually noticed the calendar on the petpage until TJ sent these in. Whoops.