What would you do.....

Star-Burst

Answer these questions:

1: What would you do if you found a Tanizard on the ground?

2: What would you name it? ( if you kept it )

3: What would you paint you neopet if you could could paint them for free?

4: Do you use code stones? ( I don't. I sell them ^_^ )

5: Have been in the neopian times? ( I havn't, but am trying!! )

6: How many hours a day do you usually play? (I lose track, I'm addicted! )

Just a few questions to get to know the community better! :graduated:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Random Chit-chat’ to ‘Anything and Everything Neopets’.

1. Sell it. I have perfectly good petpets.

2. If I did keep it. I'd just call it "Fishy" or something. :/

3. Any colour the ALP needs but doesn't have. Like, say, an orange Blumaroo?

4. I give mine to Eric, who in turn sells them on or uses them. I don't get that many.

5. Never. Ever.

6. Not that long. I spend more time on the ALP than anything on Neopets. There's so much admin work going on behind the scenes, its impossible to imagine. :)

1. Glance around, then put it in my pocket and wander away whistling a totally innocent if slightly off-key tune.

2. For some reason, Tanizards look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book to me; so something Seuss-related.

3. Hmm...I have four pets and an ultimate goal for all of them. Assuming it was a one-time thing, like a FFQ, my priority would be painting my Shoyru Pirate. I've wanted him to be that color since I started playing. If it was a magical free-for-all paint fest, though: after the Pirate Shoyru, I'd paint my Hissi Island/Ghost (both together I mean, like the Geraptiku Ghost that tries to eat you in the Deserted Tomb :P); then (after zapping until "she" turned back into a "he" and using a MP to turn him back into a Kougra) I'd paint my Kougra Darigan. My fourth pet's the only one I'm not 100% sure on -- she's my first lab pet who I was going to zap until I had enough for a Draik MP, then morph and paint RoyalBoy; but then he got turned into a female Lutari and I left her that way. If there was a paint job for the Lutari that I especially liked at that point, I'd paint her that color. Otherwise, I'd revert to the original plan (after first zapping until the gender changed, I don't really like the RoyalGirl color for Draiks.)

4. I always use them, never sell.

5. No, although to be fair, I've never tried.

6. Depends on if I have work/class/etc, and I spend more time during the summer obviously. But unless I'm somewhere without the computer, I get the dailies done at least. If I'm not super busy I try to bank 10k a day minimum, which takes me about half an hour; so if you add up the dailies, the making of the 10k, and any other of my favorite games I play for fun, I'd say I total an hour or two on the average.

1: I would probably jump from joy lol. They're so cute!

2: It would probably go to my petpet gallery, so I really don't know.

3: I still have to change my bori to baby so I would choose baby.

4: Not always. If I get more than 1 of the same kind, I sometimes sell one and use the other one and so on.

5: Yep, once. It was my all time goal and I was very pleased. I don't think I want to try again, though.

6: I used to play almost 24/7. After that I have learned to control it, but now I don't play as often. I'm more into collecting stuff and spending the nps I have earned throughout my stay on Neopets.

1: What would you do if you found a Tanizard on the ground?

Well... I did, kinda! TNT sent me a Tanizard for the referrals I got a long long time ago. I put the petpet in my SDB and forgot about it. When I came back, I decided to sell it... but to paint it before, so it looks spiffier you know! So I painted him... sketch! But the thing is... it took ages to sell it in the trading post. I'm really unlucky with trades. I think I finally sold it for 120k.

2: What would you name it? ( if you kept it )

Good Question... Loch sounds like a good name for a Taniz!

3: What would you paint you neopet if you could could paint them for free?

Maraquan XD But I love all my pets the way they are currently.

4: Do you use code stones?

Yes I do. I train Fekya!

5: Have been in the neopian times?

Yes I've been in the NT! Here is the link to my article :)

6: How many hours a day do you usually play?

It depends... Too much probably !

1: Probly sell it. I like my petpets (yay Hornsbys!! and stupid Huggy, but with Mootix attached *sigh*)

2: Uh... Gerard (haha, Gerard the Tanizard)

3: I'd paint my Ixi to be plushie and my Grarrl would stay fire (or go to Tyrannian) and I'd keep my Grundo purple (it goes with his name) but my Lutari... he's my lab pet, so I'd probly keep him the same.

4: Nope, I horde them into my SDB and then one fun day when I'm cleaning it out I sell them all. Same thing with bottled faeries

5: Na, I don't even know what I'd write about

6: All depends on how much time I have. Usually an hour or 2, sometimes 5 or 6. I get most of the dailies done, play games and chat a bit.

1: Keep it in my SDB forever. *evil cackle*

2: Destoryerofallgoodandevil

3: I would paint my kacheek rainbow! ^_^

4: Nope.I stick'em in my SDB.

5: I stopped trying a few months ago.

6: One, maybe?It depends.I used to stay on, like, ALL DAY, until the neopets layout change.You see, I have a small scren size resolution, and I'm tired of scrolling sideways.