Parshy

THE GAME!!!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to get it?

• Heck yea!
    • No way
    • Maybe
    • Don't got a wii (poor you)

Well my favorite character from the previous two games has been Kirby, I just like how easy it is to fly and stay in the air with him/her/it. I've also just gotten used to fighting with him/her/it, but I'm not sure which character you'd like Zac...

I don't have a Wii, it was my second choice behind the XBOX 360 for Christmas this year :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need some newer fire emblem characters. I'd really like one from the sacred stones, but that's just because it's the only one I've played.

Isn't Ike from a game more recent than Sacred Stones--? I could've sworn he was. o_O

Regardless, I'm super excited for this game and luckily I recieved a wii for Christmas, so I'm all set to go (besides the fact that it's going to be hard trying to find this game at launch.)

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, I would feel better if it was postponed again. Every time they do it means that they're working harder and harder to make this game as good as can be. So when it finally does come out it'll be that. much. better. Here's to a Spring/Summer release.

Omg, guys. I checked out the intro vid for Brawl just now, and although it has no bearing on any of you, I estatically spotted Fire Emblems Marth running beside the new Fire Emblem guy. I squeed. And danced.

I love Marth, this is a big victory.

Anyway, if you haven't had the chance check out the video, now: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30051.html

Once I get a Wii this game is going to be my #1 game to get.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow next week! That's closer than I thought it was.

If I ever get a Wii, Super Smash Bros is the first game I'll get. It looks awesome! I loved the first two, they are so much fun.

Tell me all about it when you get it, I wanna know if it's good.

Guess who has Brawl? Yeah, it pwns. I am really impressed by the Subspace Emissary, I've played it for like 6 hours and I am only 35% done! Good thing I pre-ordered.....it was all sold out where I live. ;)

I got the game on it's launch too!

And boy, that Subspace mode takes hours! I'm around 50% or so at the moment. I spent way over six hours. xD

Also, I was so shocked today seeing a Metroid pop out of an Assist Trophy all of a sudden. Luckily, I was the one who released it, damaging my brother's player quite badly.

The bigges thing that has me excited is that Ridley is actually in the game as a boss!

He is perhaps one of the best bosses in video game history in my opinion. (He'd at least be in a "Top 100 Bosses" list.)

I am going to take absolute care of this game. Every night I bring the game in its case upstairs and set it in my room before I go to bed. :P

Ah sweet it's been released! By the way you guys are talking about it , it sounds good. But is it as good as/better than what you expected?