• Heck yea!
    • No way
    • Maybe
    • Don't got a wii (poor you)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, no, I haven't got a Wii, but I'm no fan of PS3. In fact, I hate PS3. X360 is ok.

I have a DS, though. :)

SSBB will own, I'm sure. Reggie showed some footage at the Nintendo Press Conference this year at E3. MPH3 was also showcased, and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is coming October 1st, USA, to the DS.

Been watching the site every day it updates, curious as to if they actually made Ike any different from Roy/Marth or if they'll just recycle him but alter his speed, power or reach. Want to see if Snake is executed well or just doomed to fan boy usage gathering dust. This definitley looks to be one of the better Wii titles this year, hopefully MP3: Corruption is good too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I've been going to http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html ever since the second week it was out. I've got my Wii, and I've got my reservation for the game. I'm getting it, and I'm going to dominate it. :evil:

I'll just loosely enjoy it like I do all Smash Bros titles and end up specializing with an under-used powerhouse like I did with Ganondorf on Melee and Falcon on the original. I'm leaning towards the newly revealed Pokemon Trainer if they do his moves right and he gets a decent Final Smash.

I want this game so dang badly... I'm saving up for the Wii in order to get the game though. Zero Suit Samus looks like a awesome way to control Samus differently. (I can't believe some people still thinks Samus is a 'he'.)

The Pokemon Trainer is probably going to be my favorite though. A WHOLE new way to fight! Boy, I wish the Metroid was a playable character though...

Ya know Metroid, they'll probably put a metroid as one of the characters in the assist trophies for brawl and have it attach to a random characters head and suck the life out of them.

I think that when I get this game, I'm most likely going to focus with Pit (Kid Icarus) more than the others. I've always been more partial to the faster, yet weaker characters. Speed always makes up for lack of strength. Who would you guys pick out of the characters, thus far?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Jaw drops to the ground at amazing speed*

I sort of saw that coming though. With "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games", it basically gave a big red herring towards the fact that Sega and Nintendo have softened up a little. Now Sonic has appeared in TWO Nintendo games! But seriously, I really wish they had Ridley in this Super Smash game. I mean, they had Kraid appear as a cameo in a Melee stage in the background and even have Samus as a playable character. By the way I've been surfing around the internet, Ridley is a desired character.