Fountain faerie

Horseluver

• 2 years later...

The quest is a random event. They are very, very, very rare. You are extremely lucky if you get her quest. If you complete her quest, (which are normally hard) you may paint your pet at her fountain! I think it's worth it! They're like normal faerie quests, just harder to get!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump old topics - check the timestamp above the last post ;). I'll leave this one open for the moment since people are still discussing. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Like said above me, it's completely random. I've been waiting for a quest for a long time, and I've never gotten one in my 4 years of Neopet experence.

Random doesn't like me either. I've been on Neopets for 8 years, and I've never gotten a Fountain Faerie Quest.

Lol, you guys. Posting in 3 year old topics.

Lol me being irrelevant.

So much loling.

Spritzie, I feel your pain. I've been on neopets for many years. Some of those years for a lot of hours a day, but I've never gotten a FFQ.

Then my friend who has been playing for like... a year gets one.

Lol, you guys. Posting in 3 year old topics.

Lol me being irrelevant.

So much loling.

Spritzie, I feel your pain. I've been on neopets for many years. Some of those years for a lot of hours a day, but I've never gotten a FFQ.

Then my friend who has been playing for like... a year gets one.

Wow. I hadn't noticed. When I saw a new post, I assumed it was a new post. (I don't check the original, when there's new comments.) I need sleep. :laughingsmiley: