Who are your celebrity actor/actress crushes?

lili

I don't think I have a celebrity actor/actress crush, but more like admiration and favorites.

Like some include: Johnny Depp, certain Disney ones X3, and some others I can't put my finger on. >.<

Why's everyone into Johnny Depp?

He's just so yummy... and it's wierd cuz he's in his 40s...

That, and I find he's one of the most talented people in Hollywood. He's not an actor that plays the same parts everytime so when he breaks out everyone looks at him funny (altho in the middle years he's a drugged up drunk in everything). He's got a talent that crosses the normal actor bounds.

He's just so yummy... and it's wierd cuz he's in his 40s...

That, and I find he's one of the most talented people in Hollywood. He's not an actor that plays the same parts everytime so when he breaks out everyone looks at him funny (altho in the middle years he's a drugged up drunk in everything). He's got a talent that crosses the normal actor bounds.

I don't find that weird at all. In fact..quite embarrassingly...I'm in love with Alan Rickman. His voice and his fantastically sarcastic characters melt me. I would marry him in an instant. :wub_anim:

Oh, I also realized my love for Jamie Oliver (the cook from sooo many shows like School Dinners and The Naked Chef) too. I was watching "the Friday Night project" (downlded since I'm in Canada and don't get it) and it was the episode with Jamie.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be the first to say I have a huge crush on Keira Knightley and Trisha Yearwood. Nothing against you Kassikina but I hate Paris and Avril, but I can understand Rihanna as she is pretty good looking. For guys, I'd say Johnny Depp and George Clooney, who despite his age is always amazing.

Keira Knightly is okay, but I don't really like her at this moment. Oh and another cute actor is Elijah Woods as Frodo and Cary Elwes as Westley in the Princess Bride. But now Cary Elwes isn't as cute as he has grown older and now in his 40's I believe.

I don't know why, but I have this thing for British actors. :* ^_^ :D

Keira Knightly is okay, but I don't really like her at this moment. Oh and another cute actor is Elijah Woods as Frodo and Cary Elwes as Westley in the Princess Bride. But now Cary Elwes isn't as cute as he has grown older and now in his 40's I believe.

I don't know why, but I have this thing for British actors. :* ^_^ :D

It's the accent... I was talking to a guy at work and he asked why it is that girls fall for accents and I told him I don't know, but even if an alright looking guy opens his mouth and has a british/scotish/australian accent, he's 10 times more attractive (like in Love Actually... anyone?)

Adding to the list... Hugh Jackman or any guy that can pull off the Wolverine look (a guy at school dressed up like him for Halloween and a normally alright guy... HEEELLLOOO HOT!! lol)

Yes, that sexy brit accent really can drive anyone wild with the right character. Pierce Brosnan has that same effect too, but he's 007 so he is awesome regardless. Hugh Jackman pulls of rough and rugged really well, he does it like few do. Also, I must say Antonio Banderas is quite nice to look at even today, but he was really good in The Thirteenth Warrior.

I'd have to say that the only one that I truly find attractive would be Jessica Alba, when she starred in "Into the Blue." She looks good in the other movies, but she was just gorgeous in this one. Other than that, there's really none that I can really think of, off the top of my head.