Altador Cup Results are IN!!

Anime

Hang on- DC's are Darigan Citadel fans- but who are SS? (the secret service of Neopia?)

sorry, short for Slushie Slinger... MSN=Make some Noise, YYB=yooyuball. Some of the short forms from the neoboards.

so basically, the Slushie Slinger pros from DC were trying to decide which team they wanted to join next year, and they wanted to do it all together. Of course, this is just a rumor over the neoboards. I hope they choose Meridell.

sorry, short for Slushie Slinger... MSN=Make some Noise, YYB=yooyuball. Some of the short forms from the neoboards.

so basically, the Slushie Slinger pros from DC were trying to decide which team they wanted to join next year, and they wanted to do it all together. Of course, this is just a rumor over the neoboards. I hope they choose Meridell.

Darigan has bonds with LD and HW, and KI has with MQ. Meridell are their rivals, so it's unlikely.

Meridell are their rivals, so it's unlikely.

It's all a rumor anyway. I doubt that after winning theyd really want to switch teams. I find most Dcers to be pretty attached to DC.

I'm not sure about what chances DC has to win twice ,so if anyone isn't a true dc supporter I'd suggest him to not join because they won ths year... anyway I was KI but next year I'm supporting FL it probably sounds weird but it just looks so unfair they lost so much , and I want to be one of the first GUYS who are joining without looking at any "stereotypes" about FL .