Altador Cup Results are IN!!

Anime

standings_ac2_winners.gif

Recently released, the Altador Cup is finally over after more than a month, and the results are in on the standings page!

In first place, we have The Darigan Citadel! Second goes to Roo Island, and continuing their second half win streak, Shenkuu takes third over Krawk Island! Congrats to those teams, as well as all the others, who put up an excellent fight but, well, better luck next year!

There is no word on Cup Prizes as of yet, but we can probably expect them sometime very soon.

On another note, according to the Altador Cup news:

"Having exceeded everyone's expectations in their first appearance at the Altador Cup tournament, one would have to imagine that Shenkuu will be among the odds-on favourites to contend for next year's title."

Dose this mean Kreludor won't be coming back next year? Or will another team, one of weaker standards, be removed to make room for the loved moon team? We'll just have to wait until Altador Cup III for the answer!

For the latest coverage, check out the coverage from TDN LIVE at the Cup.

In other news, Viacom Inc., the company that owns MTVN (including Neopets.com), is to report this Thursday it's profits for the second financial quarter of this year. There have been recent calls to boycott Neopets Mall, with some blaming Viacom for the money-making projects (including ads and Lutari Island) over the last few weeks.

Wow, Congrats to TDN for being the first site to post this exciting news!

YAY!

Hmm yea I don't really believe in the scores, but congrats to everyone!

I agree with you. It is a pack of lies.

YES! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! xD

And Anime, I know Kreludor is your favorite, but I hope they take out Virtupets so that Kreludor can make way into the Cup next year.

Wow. You guys are heroes!

Sorry. Just always wanted to say that.

It's a shame Meridell didn't win it, really. They could've dominated ALL... if they won more matches than the others. :/

But my backing of Roo Island didn't really help much in the end. Never mind. Altador Cup number 3 is just around the... 2008 corner...

LOL, I loved the Jair Tollet commentary. Well, it's her fault she left Maraqua. Now she gets pwnage from mighty DC. xD

Yes but when do we get the trophies from it? Does anyone know?

*sigh* I really hopes KI would win this year...but oh well... I had alot of fun playing , I got myself that level 16 silver-blue sheild I wanted . and I can't wait for the prizes to come (hopfuly I'll get cool prizes) .

oh and congrats to the wining teams...

Does anyone know which team I supported? I've kept it a secret until now.

Lost Desert? First that came to mind.

Heh. Next year it'll probably be different. I'm thinking on the lines of a unique team that I haven't yet supported.

Darigan, Krawk Island or Maraqua? Any of these?

I supported Darigan, Krawk Island and Brightvale last year.

EDIT: I still gotta decide the team for next year. only 12 months?

Do you like Maraqua, or Shenkuu?

There's been a rumor that a whole group of DCers are thinking about changing teams next year all together. I think it was the SSers