Money

Matt3224

You're on the right track, the easiest way to make money is the games. You can easily make 20,000NP a day with just games. Make sure you hit up all the sponsor games. They're usually much easier and pay out more. The other two that I use are the stock market and dailies. I don't normally feed my pets (they'll never die anyway) so when I do my dailies I sell everything I get. There's a really great guide for dailies on TDN here. You can also try restocking, but I can't give you any info on that since it's not something I do. TDN has a section of articles about making money here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm always sure to hit Whack-a-kass, the slime wheel, Sutek's Tomb, and Fashion Fever.

hit the kass for 800 and it gives you 1000np a play, that's 3000 a day, then the wheel just because nothing bad can happen, so why not. Get 1500 at Sutek and get 1000np a play, it takes a little longer, but that's still another 3000np... and fashion fever, just start end and send three times for 900np in less then 3 minutes...

You're on the right track, the easiest way to make money is the games. You can easily make 20,000NP a day with just games. Make sure you hit up all the sponsor games. They're usually much easier and pay out more. The other two that I use are the stock market and dailies. I don't normally feed my pets (they'll never die anyway) so when I do my dailies I sell everything I get. There's a really great guide for dailies on TDN here. You can also try restocking, but I can't give you any info on that since it's not something I do. TDN has a section of articles about making money here.

I agree with you ... in some ways. Games that don't take long but give you good NP are great (Meerca Chase, Whack A Kass), and so are prize games (Neoquest 2) where you get good prizes and usually some bonus but small NP to wrap it all up. However, games that take a long time (The Return of The Return of Dr Sloth, Cliffhanger) are not that good, unless you're good at it. I was a master at The Return of The Return of Dr Sloth and got 1000NP from it daily in ten minutes, and I was a Grand Master. But generally, they aren't that good. The luck games can be good (Winter Kiosk), but most of them are bad (Coconut Shy) and may be rigged. Restocking is a good idea, but only if you have patience. There is a bonus with restocking and non-flash games. You can get random events. They are both good, but I like restocking best most of the time.

Two other games that I find are easy to make a lot of neopeoints at are Rink Runner and Zurroball. With some practice, you can easily get 1000 NPs per play for Rink Runner, with 3 plays taking somewhere around 10 minutes. I'm not very good at Zurroball but can still get about 500 NPs per play, with 3 plays taking 5 minutes.

Another money-making method (whoa - alliteration b)) is to participate in all Neopets plots.

The prizes that are given out at the end of the plot can usually fetch a good price.

A couple of other good games that haven't been mentioned yet are Magax Destroyer II (360 points = 1000 NP), Volcano Run II (about 640 points = 1000 NP) and Meepit Juice Break (1800 points = 1000 NP). There are others too, this is the money-making guide I use: Click

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thousand of ways to do it well some lazy people hack(don't do it=C) umm stock market! Wheel of excitement ? play dubloon disaster you can earn up to 1000np for sending score 200 it very easy and meeca chase^^ and some shops