What would you do if you won the Lottery??

Awesome_Paul

This could be one of the most hardest questions, if you asked the right people. There are so many choices what you could do, that no-one knows.

But even though most the users are too young to play (normally its all 16-18+) (Im not :P)

What would you do if you did win the lottery.

I think the first thing i would do, is Buy a pub, then close it, and re-decorate it to be a Mario themed Pub. It would become world famous, everyone be coming around the world for it.

(Example:

Pipes could be table.

people dressed as Mario could work behind the bar

the lights, could be the cloud villains, that fishes, yet on the end of the fishing line would be lights.

and you could use Goombas as stools.

it would be awesome, paint all the wars to have different styles worlds in different areas.)

I would probably donate some to charity, and whatever left, i give some to my mates.

But one question for research.

If there was a Mario world themed pub. would you visit it??

I would buy neopets and then make everything free again!

:baaasmiley:

While it's a good idea, I don't think it would work out all that well. :P

Wow, well if I won the lottery (when I can actually play X3), I would probably first help my parents! They've always been helping me so it would be my way saying thanks for all the things they did! Then, I would probably save the money somewhere and donate some to charity! I don't want to spend all the money.

And I would totally visit a Mario themed pub! They don't have interesting things like that so yea X3

If I have ever win the lottery, I would do what Mini-Chan would do.

I would first Buy a nice house and a good acreage of land for my mom to live on, same with my dad (They're seperated)

Then I would place my Oldest brother and his Daughter in a nice place as well of his choice.

Then I would set myself up with a reliable vehical, and house I would never have to pay on except electricity, water, heating etc.. and it's own land. It would have to have a huge yard made especially for my doggies & kitties. They're own houses, swimming area, food/water section in they're yard.

& I would consider a pool and hot tub for luxary purposes.

Yes, I've thought about it before.

-muses-

I think it would depend on how much I won. My dad always said that if he won he's split it 6 ways (him, my mom, 2 sisters, 1 brother and me), I think that's a fairly good idea.

If it was a good day for the lottery here and it was 30 mil then I don't think I would actually need even half of that, so I'd set up trusts for my siblings and give some to my parents and my fiance's family. I would defniately stop working and probably wouldn't finish school (even though I'm so close). I'd buy a nice house with lost of room and a few nice hybrid cars. I like Sassy's idea about a separate house for the pets... fantastic!

I'd set up enough money to have my future kids set for life and pay off all my friends student loans. Then take all my friends on a trip to the place of their choosing.

And lastly I would buy a building and set up a coffee shop/ book store and work there for the rest of my days.

As per the Mario theme pub, I would definitely go there! I think things like that are great!

A Mario Pub! I would certainly go! XD

I can play lottery, and I do sometimes (my mom keeps telling me : "Go buy a 6/49 ticket or Super 7 ticket/ when lots are high, lol). So... if I ever win, I'd like to travel & learn mainly. I'd give money to my mom too, maybe to my sister if she is kind with me, ahahah.

I would also support green mouvements to help saving Earth. It is terrible what humans did to our planet.

I think that's about it. Would need to think about what I would like to do with the rest of my lot, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

If i get it (50%) i'll buy tonns of anime and regester for the premium for neopets. (10%) Get an army of Warmachine(table top war game). (20%) into the bank and the (20%) plants trees around the world!!

Well it is also depends how much i won ^_^

You know what...

I thought about the question some more.

Winning a big lot (let's say... over $250,000), I would call a travel agence and go away to see the world XD And come back right on time for the back to university XD The only thing is... I need my passport first, duh!!

And... I'd like to have paid domains for my websites...

Well, for now that's all I can think of. I keep my previous idea of support to a green mouvement too.