Wheres the Support team when needed

Nanato12

Clearly I am not a happy returning Neoplayer.  After a long period of absence I've returned to Neopets. But I've had to restart which I am furiated with, because I no longer have access to the email address I originally registered my account with in 2003, even though I have all the other information pertaining to the account.

It is mindboggling that I can physically see my old account, my pets my gallery that I worked so hard for, however Support team can't or won't let me into MY old account 

I've giving them the info where and when it was created, who my neofriends are/were etc..

Please whatever you do  DON'T submit a ticket asking for Support, it's a waste if your time.

I honestly feel like neopets is ghost town these days... No one is around, TNT doesn't help, no more events of matter of different activities to do... everything is still unavailable because of Flash... I feel like they just gave up on everything and let it like this : half mobile version half old version which doesn't work. It sucks big time!