Getting it all back

revny

I’m finding it hard as I slowly, terribly slowly, rebuild my account after it was hacked into and emptied out.  Losing all of my pets stings the worse and I’m losing hope that I’ll regain the ones still missing. 

The “individual” who took my account did so after it safely sat untouched for nearly seven years. I checked on it from time to time. The indisputable proof is in the few neomails they so kindly left behind acknowledging selling off my items while robbing me of all my np, my pets and my most valuable items and leaving behind commons. I can only assume it was due to the databreach that they found  my password. 

I thankful I regained my account, but it still stings every time  I think of everything they took - the things I know about and the things I can’t remember. 

It gives me something to do in the meantime but man its quite the blow to the hours my younger self spent in front of the screen. 

Sorry to hear that. I got my account hacked once too. I made a side account so I could keep playing and somehow I managed to get my main one back after about 3 months. It also seemed I'd got a 'nicer' hacker since all they did was put the petpets of my gallery in my SDB and my shop said 'This shop is closed. Sorry'. If they did anything besides that it wasn't noticeable. But if there's anything I can do to help you let me know. 🙂