Stolen account reclaimed, but it’s been gutted

revny

I’m hopeful someone can provide some advice/guidance…

I successfully reclaimed my decades old account.  Unfortunately it was involved in the data breach and the oh so lovely individual who accessed my account gutted it of anything and everything of value and all of my pets.  I worked incredibly hard and managed to secure myself a ghost draik, a mutant kougra, a mutant lupe, a hissi and a krawk.  I can’t say with any firm certainty, but at least one of those was painted (possibly the hissi, and I recall it being stars). 

I’m working to get my pets back, but baring having actual names for the hissi and krawk it’s not looking good.  My mutants are on separate accounts.  My draik I can’t locate anywhere as the name doesn’t even return anything in the search bar.

I’m definitely obsessing at this point, but this was a huge part of my childhood and I’d like to restore it to its former self. 

Are there any tried and true methods for finding archived versions of user pages with pets or… anything?

I'm so sorry! I see hacked accts winning at the wishing well daily and it's so frustrating. It's practically a cottage industry at this point off site; they hack and sell rare items, accounts, and nps for actual real money. Unbelievable!

I know the wayback machine doesn't archive the site. At least you got your acct back, but I know that's small comfort.