Thyora's Tear

Elfie

magic_amuletwater.gif

Its a pretty expensive BD weapon... there are currently only two on the TP, and accoring to Finalhit's In-Depth Battlepaedia it sells for around 45 million NPs. It blocks 100% of your opponent's attack, though its a one-use item. Here's its description:

When Thyora was weeping for the loss of her loved one a passing faerie captured a tear and formed a powerful charm. For a brief period of time, nothing may harm the wearer. (Only one can be equipped and it can only be used once per battle)

Source: http://idb.finalhit.org/index.php

A lot of war challengers, especially powerful ones, use that weapon. It is better for them because they can use it more than once.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from "Questions, Help, and Suggestions" to "Neopets Help".

I was sure for one moment this item is one use only...that would be a waste of np...

in 45 million np you could... train 1000 defence points (I think) so it's not that good of an item because of the price , but I like the idea behind it...