GREETINGS MORTALS!

Hello... I am clearly a 'newb' of this forum.. But I will respect that title and WEAR IT WITH PRIDE! Well feel free to neomail me or add me as a friend on the forums or Neopets. *cheesy smile* *SLAPS HEAD* There is a button for that I don't have to describe it! YUS! :D Bask in it's cheesyness! Well yes...

Hope we will become good friends... Because if you don't *shakes broom threateningly* haha just kidding... Or am I? *sneaky eyes*

Adbot doesn't count as a post so if I were you i'd get a mod to delete that before you get in trouble. ;) Anyways welcome to TDN. I'm Hannah ;D -pees- Go darigan!

Oh yeah and that was a welcoming pee ;D

Thanks for the hug. What I meant was the adbot doesn't count as a post meaning you double posted which is against the rules.

Hi welcome to TDN! I am Dillon. Dont shake a broom at me threateningly. *shakes brom at him threateningly*

No hard feelings over the loss in yooyuball/ make some noise? Well thanks guys, appreciated. :snorkle: Well I off to Maraqua... :snorkle: :withstupid: Omg i love that emoticon! haha no offence to anyone... Just picked it because it was funny...

Yep, Maraqua is doing good. We could be better, but there is still a quite a few matches to play.

Me and my friend found that Darigan team (on the field) looks like grape. But I guess it is better than beeing called fried fishes lol.

• 1 month later...