Job Interview XD

Xepha

Hey!

My friend, who is working for a human ressources company, got me an appointment today in their offices, and I have a job interview tomorrow!

So it is all YAY! for me!

My mom will stop to lecture me because I don't work, and I'll get money.

The only sad part is that I'll spend less time online when I'll work... but it is part of life :)

Wish me luck for tomorrow ; I'll tell you how it was when I come back :P

Bwahahahah! I got it!

It is now triple YAYS! LOL!

I'm starting on June 27th, which is my sister's 18th birthdays too, lol.

*Does the ubber happy dance*

Oh, I don't plan to leave TDN... I'm now addicted to this forums... :D

Interview... well, it depends.

She asked me to talk about me, my past jobs and my studies... an opened question. So she just let me talked... and I was really nervous. Then, she asked me what are my best qualities and hopefully, I was prepared to answer this question... but it is always a tough one.

Finally, she explained me what the job is about and told me more informations about the company.

People who are interviewing you are trying to make you shine. You are a star from the moment you enter into their office. They want to see if you fit in the job...

Be curteous, nice and cheerful - like you are happy to be there. Look responsible and relaxed. Think before you talk. And smile!

They will ask you about yourself, your strengths and *weaknesses, why you want to work there, why you think you should work there, have you ever done a job like this, maybe have you demostrate your talents, ask questions to determine your ability to think on your feet (What would you do if .... ?).

* say somethin' like "Oh, sometimes I work to hard, or I'm a perfectionist" -> but only if it is true (don't lie)

-----------

What did you get a job as Angelxepha?

Wow, now I'm getting jealous... although I never really liked those interviews, god knows they make me nervous and confused!

Anyway, congrats! Sounds like you've got yourself quite a nice job there, think you might be able to advance or is it just temporary?

I've been to two job interviews this year, at one they wanted me to "sell" a broken pen to them and at the other they only tried to find flaws in me :P

It is just temporary, for the summer.

So from June 27th to mid August. Then, the agency can find me a part time job because anyway, I get back to university after labour day and I'll be searching for a field for my field class XD!

Yes, it is true :)

Well, the human ressources agency is doing a very good job actually. It is so much simple than applying on random things or to go hunt for jobs.

I'm so happy not to end in a clothing store or a restaurant! (not that I have something against people who work there, but it is not made for me)

I work in a small food store. The pay was good but now its getting really bad.

Hopefully i won't be stuck there. The customers always seem to think they're better than us because we're working :grrr:

But hopefully soon i can leave there and work somewhere else.

My first choice of work would be working outdoors or traveling, (something like agriclture, or even electrican (its a skill for life, not just for work)

But if not, may become an Trainee Pharmacy Technician.

Probably better than we get.

On Saturdays and Sundays we get about 300-400 papers in total, and they are all piled up on the floor, all viewable from the entrance.

Someone comes in, "do you sell newspapers". I so get annoyed by that.

But anyway getting off topic, Congrats about your reception temporary job

Well, for the summer it is full time

And I start at 8am @_@

Got about 60-75min of transport to do (bus, metro, metro, bus, walk)

Will be hard to turn me on a early morning schedule, after 2 months of going to bed at 1-2AM XD

But I'm still happy, because it means money in my pockets!

So to stick to the topic... YAYAYAYAYAYAY! :P

Got about 60-75min of transport to do (bus, metro, metro, bus, walk)

Ouch, thats quite alot of travel. I would never travel that far, maybe an train or something, but not all that, Im sure to get lost.

Also with all bus/metro fares, that will decrease your money quite abit also.

You be getting paid, but 1/3 of what you be paid will be going to the travelling part.

Oh, I will just buy a interzone pass... won't cost me more than when I go to university.

And I used to travel more to go in university before I moved.

I'll have to check if it would be faster to take the train, but I doubt it would be, since it goes slower than the metro XD.

And I don't have my driving licences yet, because I don't want to have them.

*is afraid to drive*