Generosity Strikes!

Zac

Recently, I donated my Darigan Paint Brush and 1.3 mil NP to the money tree. (just for fun) I thought that it was pretty generous of me...

What generous acts have you seen or done on Neopets! Im interested to know...

Wow, some lucky person woulda got that, eh?

But hey, when I need to clear out my inventory and cant be bothered to do my shop, then I just donate everything to the money tree...

Oh, and the other day, I was on the neoboards, and this random person just comes and gives me a Blue scorchstone. I was all like 'huh?'

Ah, I'm very kind. Any item I can't find a use for I donate to the money tree. Just because I don't think it's fair that it should stay stuck in my inventory or deposit box. :)

Woah that was VERY kind. Personally, I only donate to the people I see that truly deserve it. I wouldn't donate expensive stuff to the Money Tree because some cheater might get that item. Just my opinion, but still it was very kind of you!

I've donated way too much stuff lol. You can also ask Mira, Hannah and Dillon XD.

Yeah Ellie way too nice. Incase you havent notice my profile or my personaly statment.

She donated a pet pet lab map to me.

I don't have enough to give away XD

Ellie sent me Mysterious Valentine Card to me so I'd get the sidebar. :D

I donate whatever I don't really need or think I will need to the money tree...later today I plan on cleaning out the sdb because I probably have a ton of useless stuff in there that I just sent over there in laziness

I usually don't get anything from the money tree...just not fast enough...xD

I generally give stuff randomly to people...especially when i run across newbies, or just because...and sometimes I've found galleries i donated to that i likes

Run across newbies? Where? On the Neoboards?

on the neoboards or sometimes one drops by my page and drops a message but haven't given much to em lately....haven't been on for a while