A Good Abstract Sig!!

Mike.

Wow, I just tried different brushes and I actually came out with something that I think is good. But my opinion doesn't count...what do you think?

abstractYES.gif

If people like it, I will go ahead and make a matching avatar.

I think its great! Better than the one you have now *cough*

YOu could make the mikey text sortof fade slowly between blue and white or black and white, I think that would make it standout more.

I like it I couldnt even see the text until I looked carefully. So If you could mabey make the text bigger.

I give it 8/10.

I like they way it looks I just dont like see tiny text I already have glasses do you want me to have coke bottle glasses. XD

You seem to have a lot of time to make siggy XD

The green is clashing with the red/brown... I don't know how I could name this color...

The picture in the letter is cool when you see it... but yeah, the colors are a NO!

Love the siggy you are using right now.... 10/10!! THe avatar would be fine but I thik it looks better without the texture thingy on it...

The new one: 8/10 the text is kind of hard to read because of the fill

The clashing sig really does clash too much. Clashing rocks, but that's just silly. xD Nice effort, though.

Can't really fault this new one. For some random brushing, that's good =D

The only thing that perhaps irks me is the text. It's a nice font, to be sure, but maybe you could've used a bigger font, maybe a bit more cursive, to use. To me, that sig sends out the idea of drink; maybe coffee, or something. It's coffeeish colours. And with that, I get the whole 'handwriting/pens' feeling. Just my personal opinion, but I'd try it out with different fonts; although you might want to apply some effects to the font if you do follow that, as the white and orange around it might look a bit odd.

Other than that, a very nice signature :] 9/10.

Ohh, i like that.

Forget what I said about not using stroke, it looks fine. (Could be moved down a bit, but meh. Picky. xD)

If you want text stuff, I'm sure theres tutorials online xD I don't know what to suggest.

Very nice.

hum... I often use the shadow or light properties... otherwise, just play with your program properties until you get something nice. And as Sammy said, you can google for tutorials on the net. I like Aethereality or DayDreamGraphics, then I browse their links and affies to find more site XD

And yes, the cursive font looks better XD