End of School Year

Mini-Chan

Today, at last, I've finally ended school!

I was real excited for it, but you know, it hasn't hit me that

it was my last day of school and my last day at that certain school!

Yet, I'm kinda sad 'cause I'm gonna miss my teachers and the school overall, so

I'm with mixed feelings today!

Does that ever happen to any of you?

Oh, when I left my secondary school, I wasn't feeling like you. I was just over happy to leave it forever and to never come back there! And didn't care about not seeing again people from there. I didn't go to the ball thing because I hate such things...

My last day of college was about the same, I think... and I don't think I'll have any difficulties to leave Uni XD

And yes, if you miss your old school too much, there is always ways to come back to help them or just do a visit :)

Our end of year was sort of staggered. We had our last days of actual lessons, then we got broken up into different groups and sent to revision sessions. Then now we only see each other in exams. Friday will be the last time I see some people who aren't coming back to the Sixth Form, which'll be sad. Some of my close friends are leaving, so yeah.

But I've promised to go see them in college and the rest of my friends (bar 2, who are moving away to Canada. :S) are coming back to the Sixth Form for another 2 years of jolly good fun.

So don't dwell on the past, look to the future. If you can't, make false promises that you can. :)

When I switched to my current high school from my middle school, it was pretty emotional. I have to admit that later on I felt terrible about leaving my friends and stuff, but new friends are made and I am great friends with the ppl at my middle school. Time heals, and sometimes you don't even need to heal cause everything is already alright ^^

Oooh, lucky you!

I still have 4 weeks untill I finish my current school.

Well, only 3, because I am on holiday the last week *dances*, but still :(

But yeah, I know how you feel.

I guess you can only look ahead!

(and remember how much you wished school was out all the time you were at it :P)

My last day of school was on Wednesday. It was terrible though, all my friends graduated this year (my entire lunch table is gone off to college). I think I may have been born a year too late...

We don't start school until after labor day (September 4th I believe), it's Wisconsin state law.

O:

But some advice, some days, like once per couple of months, always go back, and wander around your old school.

I left school (not college) 3 years ago. i still go back now and then. and they still remember me

I hope when I go back, they'll remember me!!